Thursday, March 5, 2015

Wonderful Day Cream!!!

I was given the opportunity to try:

Face Whisperer® Day Cream with Argireline® for Gorgeous Skin; Relax and Reduce Wrinkles; Superior Moisturizer. *Top Anti-Aging Cream Boosts Collagen production While Reducing Wrinkles.

My honest opinion is I am always weary of trying new skin products especially on my face as I have very sensitive skin!! Have been using this a few weeks now and so far so good!! You don't need use much at all so for price this will last a long time. I have so far noticed when i use it is immediately absorbed without a greasy feeling and leaves my face feeling really soft and moist. Very important to me this time of year as the cold normally leaves red dry patches on my cheeks that are no longer there!! Definitely a new daily product for me!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment