Friday, March 6, 2015

Cassani fogless shower mirror

This is a very neat thing to have in the shower!! My boyfriend loves that is Fogless to shave in the shower and the nice hook keeps me from finding his razors on the floor of my bathtub. I also love the fact he is no longer shaving at my bathroom sink. Used to walk in and my sink was always a mess with shaving cream and hair from him, not anymore. It has stayed mounted very nicely as well. Highly recommend this!! So glad was given opportunity to own and try it, is a must have!! For every shower especially if your a woman trying to shave it makes it so much easier to see where your shaving and what your doing so you do not cut yourself and hurt yourself the best part is you can see everything if your doing a personal shave which can be very uncomfortable and hard to do at times . This is something everywoman and man should have in their bathroom. bottom

No comments:

Post a Comment