Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Abco Tech Bluetooth 3.0 Powerful Speaker - NFC - FM Radio Digital Tuner with 10 Station Presets - LCD Display Portable Speaker system 600 mAh Li-ion Battery - Crystal-Clear Sound, Subwoofer Sound Effect - Built In Mic For Calls - Siri - Compatible with all smartphones such as iPhone 6 Samsung Galaxy

Am really thinking my daughter loves this a tad bit more than me!! I love it works great, crystal clear sound. I use the radio all the time in the shower now and love it, holds up great with suction cups!! My daughter on other hand love loves this!!! She has tested the volume to the max, definitely very powerful!!! At least I always know when she is in the bathroom!! She love the Bluetooth on it, hooks her phone right to it and does all my recharging when needed. I think she has only done once since I got it, which is nice that it stays charged!! I have to say just love hearing her singing in the shower!! Am so glad was given the opportunity to try this, honestly by my favorite of products I have tired so far, I just love it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment