Tuesday, June 2, 2015

ROCK THE CRADLE A Lullaby Tribute To Billy Idol

Rock the cradle is a wonderful tribute to Billy idol. All the songs on this are great renditions of all of our favorite billy idol songs. Every song is soothing and relaxing and my grandson loved it as so do I its great for adults also to listen to. You have never heard these songs quite like this. I can lay in bed and listen to for hours, him on other hand after listening to first couple does the job and puts him right to sleep!! This would be great for a gift, also for a preschool or daycare to play for children, especially at nap time!! The playlist includes, White wedding, rebel yell, cant break me down, to be a lover, hot in the city, flesh for fantasy, dancing with myself, cradle of love, eyes without a face and catch my fall each song is rendered to sound so soothing its just out right amazing if you haven't heard these yet now is the time. Are you ready to rock the cradle? This product was received for the purpose of inspection and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment