Monday, June 8, 2015

Carpet Afterlife Pet Stain Remover and Odor Eliminator - Professional Strength Blend of Enzymes and Natural Ingredients to Permanently Remove and Eliminate Odors and Stains from Carpet, Upholstery and Other Surfaces - Removes Dog, Cat, Bird, and Any Other Type of Pet or Household Stain (32 Ounces)

Cats being territorial makes me weary of anything working as once scent is there they go back. Well I tried this after reading was safe for both pets and children as my grandson spends a lot of time with me. Stain was gone cannot even be noticed where it was on my carpet and there is no more odor and cats have not returned. This definitely has me sold on a new favorite for pet stains. As safe as it is even I will not be afraid to try on upholstery if needed ever either. Does not take much, so bottle will last long time too!! Removes Dog, Cat, Bird, and Any Other Type of Pet or Household Stain Safe for your pets - Safe for your children - Safe for the environment. Photos used are those of seller's stock not of my own. This product was received for the purpose of inspection and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment