Sunday, May 17, 2015

Liztek HDDS1BS USB 3.0 Super Speed to SATA Single Bay External Hard Drive Docking Station for 2.5 and 3.5 inch Hard Drives

I cannot honestly say I knew much about this before I received and we were able to try it. Am so glad my boyfriend had the hard drive and knew how to use this.. He absolutely loves it. He is a wiz and loves new things. Said it does work great and very easy to use and is super fast. Plug and play made it super easy to use. He showed me and it was, some things have seen that he has tried to show me seem so complicated hunting drivers etc. this was not like that at all. We have Windows 8 and was compatible. Overall, worked great and I just loved it!! I have attatched photo to show what all is included with this. Make sure if you are looking into that you have Windows 8 as I do or compatible for using this before purchasing. Definitely worth the money and a great company that stands behind their products!! 18 month warranty and great customer service, cannot go wrong!! Find it here on Amazon- http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00R6OZUGC/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_0 This product was received for the purpose of inspection and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment