Friday, April 17, 2015

50 Ounce Stainless Steel Coffee Press

Wow I was given the opportunity to try this 50 Ounce Stainless Steel Coffee Press for my honest opinion. I am an avid coffee drinker myself so this is the perfect product for me!! Great Size makes just enough for my morning cups of coffee. Works really fast and makes the perfect brew!! Has a very sturdy construction of 100% Stainless Steel. Very heavy duty keeps coffee very hot for a long time!! Washes very easily as I do not have a dishwasher but if you do is also dishwasher safe!! I am very selfish and just love trying new products but this would also make the perfect gift for anyone whether Birthday, Mother's Day, Father's Day whichever. This is also so nicely made would be perfect to take camping with you and not have to worry about a glass pot breaking. Any coffee drinker would absolutely love this. I also have used it to keep both boiling water hot in it as well for hot tea or hot cocoa. So can also be multi- use if you are not a coffee drinker like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment